Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Roxy

So Roxy is our very good friend who is Taiwanese.  She is dating Mark (Canadian) and they have been together for about 3 years. Roxy is a nursing major here in Tainan, and obviously, is the resource to most of our (explained) Chinese life. She is spunky, entertaining, and most of all, Taiwanese.  So here is our Roxy Page.


^ Kids Exchange ^


Roxy in Canada.
In the car with Mark's father, looking at horses running in a field. 


Roxy: Oh! Look at the whores!!
Marks Dad: Hmm, do you have those in Taiwan?
Roxy: Oh yeah, lots!
Marks Dad: What do you do with them?
Roxy: Ride them!



At the beach, on a Sunday, talking about swimming.


Roxy: When I was young, I was at a water park and I was drunk.
Us: Oh my god. How old were you?
Roxy: Real young. Like 7 or 8 years old.
Us: Are you joking? Drunk? 7 or 8 years old? Water park? Jesus
Roxy: Yeah, it was pretty scary.

Mark looking at Roxy with a confused and smiling face.


Mark: Do you mean drowned? You almost drowned?
Roxy: Oh, yeah. What did I say?



Roxy: (saying to Mark) I want to get a white striper.
Mark: What? Why?! A white striper?
Roxy: Yeah!
Mark: Where do you want to get that?
Roxy: The dentist.
Mark: You mean whitening strips, love? You want your teeth white?
Roxy: Yeah, thats what I said!

No comments:

Post a Comment